Every year Carter Mizell and Reese Henningsen host a Crawfish Boil at Kirby Ice House that supports the Trotter Family YMCA Better Us Campaign.
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Location: Kirby Ice House
Cost: $35 per ticket when purchased online before the event and $45 at the door
How much of an impact does your donation have, you ask? Here is what your donation can do:
- $35 helps support the Y water safety programs
- $100 provides two children with a swim lesson scholarship
- $150 supports 10 basic group swimming lessons for the kids who attend our day camp
- $1,000 sponsors a week of safety around water classes for 45 kids at a local apartment complex
Don’t wait, Donate….. to support our cause and receive access to Crawfish!
Last, but not least, please give a special thanks to this year's sponsors, The Mizell and Henningsen Families, for providing us with the crawfish. Without their funding, this fundraising party would not be possible.
To purchase your ticket/donate follow the steps below:
1. Click on the BLUE "DONATE" button to the right
2. You can enter the specific amount ($35) or make an additional donation
3. Lastly, enter your payment information and we will see you on the 14th
*The YMCA of Greater Houston is a 501c(3) and all donations are tax deductible.